Here at The High Note we greatly appreciate and value our loyal customers. As a thank you, we’ve created a customer rewards program that allows you to earn points and redeem them for exclusive discounts, products, and experiences. Join The High Note Rewards Program today and start earning points!
Here’s how it works:
- All it takes is your name and phone number! Sign Up Here OR provide your information at The High Note Culver City or The High Note East LA.
- When you shop at any High Note store you will earn 1 point for every $1 you spend.
- After every purchase you will receive a text confirmation of points earned.
- From your smart phone, tap on The High Note Rewards link to access your personal Rewards Wallet.
- The Rewards Wallet will have your earned points and rewards you qualify for.
- To redeem your points, open your Rewards Wallet on your phone and show the Budtender the deal you want to use. The budtender will walk you through the rest.
Reward Point Tiers
REWARD PROGRAM FAQs
How does the rewards program work?
For every $1 you spend in our stores, you earn 1 point. Once you reach varying point thresholds you unlock new rewards on store merch, products and discounts.
How do I enroll in the program?
To participate in the program you need to sign up. There are two ways to sign up for the program:
- In store at either High Note location. As your budtender for details.
- Via the website here.
Once you provide your name and mobile number, you will be automatically enrolled in The High Note Rewards Program.
How do I access the program and check my balance?
Once enrolled, The High Note will send you a text after every purchase to confirm the number of Rewards points you earned for your transaction. The text also includes a link to your Rewards Wallet to view your profile, points and rewards you have earned. And thank goodness, there’s no password you need to remember! Simply save the link or refer back to your text to access your one of a kind link. You can also access your point balance by clicking here.
Do my points expire?
If your account is not active (meaning you haven’t made a purchase) for 6 months (180 days), it is considered abandoned and all of your points expire and will not be reinstated. You might receive a text message alerting you that you have not made a purchase at either High Note store in 170 days. To avoid expiration of your points, make a purchase prior to 180 days of inactivity. If you maintain your account standing, your points do not expire.
Why do I have to pay taxes on rewards?
According to California Cannabis regulations there are multiple taxes on Cannabis products. Some of these taxes are based on the cost of the product and must be paid by the consumer and listed on the receipt. These regulations also prevent us from offering any free Cannabis product.
I don’t understand my point balance. How do I understand my Rewards Program point balance?
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and phone number associated to your account and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
To access the Terms and Conditions of The High Note click here.